The OMRON NE-C801S-KDE(V) C801KD CompAir Nebuliser for Kids is designed for the treatment of lower airways respiratory diseases like asthma in babies and children. Engineered with a silent operation with a noise level of 46 dB and child-friendly design. It features Omron's unique Virtual Valve Technology designed to reduce medication wastage when breathing out, and maximises drug availability when breathing in, enabling more medication to be deposited in the lungs and hence higher efficacy.
Developed with a nebulisation rate of 0.3 ml per minute. This compact device comes complete with a child and infant mask for children and babies. Comes with a puppet accessory that can be easily attached to the device, making inhalation more enjoyable.
1 x C801KD Nebuliser
1 x Nebuliser Kit
1 x Mouthpiece
1 x Nosepiece
1 x Air Tube (PVC)
5 x Air Filters
1 x Infant Mask (PVC)
1 x Child Mask (PVC)
1 x AC Adapter
1 x Carry Bag
1 x Instruction Manual
- Designed for the treatment of lower airways respiratory diseases in babies and children
- Silent operation with a noise level of 46 dB
- Child-friendly design
- Omron's unique Virtual Valve Technology reduces medication wastage
- Nebulisation rate of 0.3 ml per minute
- Complete with a child and infant mask for children and babies
- Includes a puppet accessory that can be easily attached to the device
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.