- Professional clean feeling every day and guided brushing experience with 360° visible gum pressure control
- Unique Oral-B's 3D cleaning technology: oscillates; rotates and pulsates for up to 100% more plaque removal and healthier gums vs. a manual brush
- Visible gum pressure control: if brushing too hard; it stops pulsations; reduces speed and visually alerts you by turning to red to protect your gums
- Dentist-inspired round brush head cups each tooth for a deep clean while being gentle for gums
- More than 2 weeks battery with one full charge
- Oral-B's brush head fade from green to yellow based on individual usage indicating when it's time to change; to keep a 100% cleaning efficacy
- Content: 1 handle with 2 minutes timer; 1 charger; 1 brush head
- Oral-B is #1 brand most used by dentists worldwide. Clinically proven results
Superior* plaque removal
The Oral-B PRO 3 comes with a round brush head that surrounds each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums, removing up to 100% more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush.
*Compared to manual toothbrush
Visible gum pressure control
If you brush too hard, the brush will signal it visually, stop pulsation and reduce speed to protect your gums.
PRO 3 toothbrush has the iconic Oral-B's oscillation-rotation-pulsation technology for a deep clean even in hard-to-reach areas.
An in-handle timer helps you brush for the dentist-recommended two minutes with a signal every 30 seconds to change the brushing zone.
Rechargeable toothbrush with convenient Lithium-ion long-lasting battery and battery level indicator.
Three brushing modes
Three brushing modes, so you can personalize your brushing routine: Daily Clean, Sensitive and Whitening.
Replace your brush head regularly
Dentists recommend replacing brush heads every three months to keep an effective clean. Oral-B's bristles fade from green to yellow based on individual usage to show you when to change.
#1 Most used brand by dentists worldwide*
Oral-B is the No.1 toothbrush brand used by dentists worldwide* and Oral-B toothbrushes are developed with dentists.
*Based on surveys conducted between November 2019 and June 2021 and confirmed to be statistically significant at a 95% confidence level by Radius Illumination, September 2021.