- 4IN1 JOINTCARE3,5-6 SUPPLEMENT - Our highest level of Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI with 1500 mg, plus Omega-3 and Collagen. Contains vitamins and minerals that support Bones3, Cartilage5, Muscles6 and Collagen5 formation.
- INGREDIENTS - 1 tablet contains 1500 mg Glucosamine Sulphate, 1 capsule contains 356 mg Omega-3 incl. 312 mg EPA & DHA; 20 mg Vitamin C, 200% NRV Vitamin D
- OMEGA-3 PLUS VITAMIN D TO SUPPORT WHOLE BODY HEALTH+ EVERY DAY - Our Ocean Gold promise to you – Responsibly sourced fish oils, 85 years of Omega-3 expertise and exclusively high-quality ingredients
- HOW TO TAKE - Take 1 Glucosamine tablet (purple blister pack) + 1 Max capsule (red blister pack) a day with cold water, 30-day duo pack, Easy to swallow, For ages 12+
- CONTENTS - 1x Seven Seas JointCare Max, with Glucosamine, Omega-3, Collagen, Vitamins C and D. To support an active lifestyle3,5-7. Duo Pack: 30 capsules + 30 tablets, 1 Month Supply
Omega-3 plus 4in1 Jointcare³ ⁵⁻⁷. Formulated for active lifestyles.
4in1 support for your cartilage,⁵, bones³, muscles⁶ and connective tissue⁷ – 4 important components of your joint.
Here at Seven Seas, we have been experts at the forefront of supplements and vitamins since 1935. We put this passion and knowledge into everything that we create, always striving to find new ways to support your health and help you feel ready to take on the day.
Our JointCare experts understand how important it is for you to have the support you need so you can continue doing the things you love. This is why we have specifically formulated JointCare Max to support an active lifestyle. Presented as a convenient duo pack, it contains our highest level of Glucosamine plus Omega-3 and Collagen, in addition to vitamins and minerals, to support 4 important components of your joints³ ⁵⁻⁶.
One tablet contains 1500 mg of Glucosamine Sulphate, while one capsule provides you with 356 mg of Omega-3 plus key vitamins and minerals to provide 4in1 JointCare³ ⁵⁻⁶: 20 mg Vitamin C to support cartilage⁵ and 100% of your NRV of Vitamin D, which contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones³ and muscles⁶ as well as helps support the immune system⁴.
4in1 JointCare³ ⁵⁻⁷
Seven Seas JointCare is a range of supplements specifically formulated to help support an active lifestyle. Seven Seas JointCare Active contains vitamins and minerals that support Bones³, Cartilage⁵, Muscles⁶ and Connective Tissue⁷ – 4 important components of a joint.
Your body cannot produce Omega-3 from scratch – you can only get it from your diet or supplements – but it plays an important role in supporting the function of major organs in your body. Omega-3s are essential fats – EPA and DHA support the health of your heart¹, your brain², and your vision².
At a glance
- ¹Heart: A daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA helps support normal heart function.
- ²Brain and Vision: 250mg DHA daily helps support normal vision and brain function.
- ³Bones: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- ⁴Immune System: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- ⁵Cartilage: Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
- ⁶Muscles: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Seven Seas has been supporting family health since 1935 and our Seven Seas JointCare experts understand how important it is for you to have the support you need so you can continue doing the things you love. Seven Seas JointCare Max has been formulated to give you our highest strength glucosamine. Take one tablet and one capsule a day with a cold drink. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Contains active ingredients that work with your body over time; you may need to take for up to three months, before experiencing full benefits. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Look after your joints
Capsule: Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Humectants (Glycerol, Sorbitol), Colour: Iron Oxide Yellow), Collagen (Fish), Emulsifier: Mono – and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Calcium Ascorbate (Vitmain C), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya)c, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecaliferol (Vitamin D), Antioxidant: Alpha-Tocopherol Tablet: Glucosamine Sulphate Dipotassium Chloride (Crustacean), Bulking Agent: Cellulose, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Talc), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide, Fatty Acids), Colour: Yellow Iron Oxide, Bulking AgentL Crosslinked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
Dosage: Take 1 tablet and 1 capsule a day. Take our tablets and easier to swallow capsules with cold water. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. We advise a good diet, regular exercise and maintaining a healthy weight is the best way to look after your joints. Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin and mineral supplements. Contains activie ingredients that work with your body over time; you may need to take for up to three months, before experiencing full benefits. Keep out of reach of young children. Store in a cool dry place, below 25 degrees Celsius.
1 x Seven Seas Jointcare Max 30 Capsules