Braun Electric Shaver Head Replacement Series 1 10B. 100% High Performance Parts. Additional features such as corded/cordless. Comes in colour black.
- Get back 100% performance on your Braun shaver for a fraction of the original cost
- Compatible with cruZer (cruZer6 Face, cruZer4, cruZer3, cruZer2), old and new generation Series 1 (190s, 180, 170) and FreeControl
- Easily replace your Braun shaver parts every 18 months to maintain peak performance
- Small investment, peak performance
Routinely replacing the shaver head keeps your shave efficient, with less strokes needed for greater skin comfort.
Replace every 18 months
Replacing the shaver head resets your shaver to new and ensures it will remain in peak condition for years to come.
How to replace your shaver head.
For older models which have a foil and a cutter block as two independent parts you will need to change the parts in two steps:
- Remove the foil, either by pressing the release button if your shaver has one, or by pulling the foil.
- Rotate the cutter block by 90 degrees and pull it off, holding it at the ends to avoid touching the blades.
To fit new parts, simply carry out the same procedure in reverse.