- Gillette Intimate Trimmer i3: engineered to be tough on hair, gentle on intimate skin
- SkinFirst technology: closely spaced blades designed to help with nicks, cuts and shaving irritation
- Designed for your comfort: equipped with an attachable sensitive comb to minimise contact with the blade
- Waterproof + cordless: get up to 80 minutes of cordless trimming
- Effortless and easy: elevate your hygiene care routine with Gillette Intimate Grooming
Gillette Intimate Trimmer i3 is Gillette’s first pubic hair trimmer for gentle and easy intimate grooming. This electric pubic trimmer is cordless and has SkinFirst™ technology with closely spaced blades and sensitive comb attachment to reduce the risk of nicks and cuts. Powered by Braun, this men's intimate trimmer lasts up to 80 minutes from a single charge. This waterproof pubic hair trimmer for men can be used wet or dry and comes with a charge and a sensitive comb attachment.
This electric pubic hair trimmer is cordless making for convenient use in your bathroom or en-suite shower room. When trimming pubic hair, men will benefit from the Gillette Intimate Trimmer i3's SkinFirstTM technology. This helps to protect your body when you trim with closely spaced blades and sensitive comb attachment. Because the technology used in the men's intimate trimmer will help reduce the risk of nicks and cuts, it makes the i3 a great choice if you want a balls trimmer that will allow you to trim with confidence. This is a waterproof pubic hair trimmer that can be used in the dry or when you are in the shower, another key benefit. Wet or dry, you can use it as a trimmer for the private male area in the way that suits you best.
The Gillette Intimate Trimmer i3 comes with a charger for recharging its battery after the body trimmer for men has been cleaned and dried. It is also supplied with a sensitive comb attachment.
- Engineered to be tough on hair and gentle on intimate skin, you can use the i3 to shape numerous styles. For more information on trimming pubic hair, men can check out our handy guide, Men's Pubic Hair Styles: How to Trim Pubic Hair.
- If you have experimented with Venus Pubic Hair Removal Products in the past but now want a groin and balls trimmer to keep your private area looking neat, if not hairless, then the i3 intimate trimmer will deliver.
- You can also use it to trim your pubes before shaving them with an INTIMATETM Pubic Hair Razor. Just remember to apply extra lubrication after trimming with our shaving cream and cleanser before you start to shave. It is always advisable to trim your hair before shaving since it makes for a more straightforward experience.
- Whether you will shave your pubic hair after a trim or not, note that the i3 has been designed for your comfort. Its sensitive comb will help to minimize contact with the blade, a good thing to note in all trimmers, especially ones that will be used for intimate hair removal. Use it to elevate your hygiene care routine effortlessly and easily.
The appliance is suitable for cleaning under running tap water. Detach the appliance from the power supply before cleaning it with water. This appliance is provided with a Safety Extra Low Voltage plug-in power supply. Do not exchange or manipulate any part of it. Otherwise there is a risk of electric shock. Only use the power supply provided with your appliance. If the appliance is marked 491, you can use it with any Braun power supply 491-XXXX. Never use the appliance with any damaged accessory like trimmers, combs or power supply. Do not open the appliance! This appliance contains batteries that are non-replaceable. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. If the appliance is provided with a hair clipping attachment, it can be used for hair clipping purpose by children aged from 3 years under supervision. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. For household use only. Keep power supply and charging stand dry. Recommended ambient temperature for charging is 5 °C to 35 °C. The battery may not charge properly or at all under extreme low or high temperatures. Recommended ambient temperature for trimming is 15 °C to 35 °C. Do not expose the appliance to temperatures higher than 50 °C for extended periods of time. To keep the attachments working properly, oil the trimmer and the foils with a drop of light machine oil (not included) regularly.