- No touch + touch Forehead thermometer with PositionCheck guidance for accurate readings - Aiming light, proximity sensor and on-screen guidance to ensure accurate readings.
- Accurate and reliable - Due to the unique patented technology, the BNT300 captures the heat naturally given off by the forehead to calculate body temperature value. Get the same professional accuracy whether touching your child’s forehead or holding up to 2.5 cm away.
- Easy to use - Color-coded fever guidance - Instantly interpret temperature readings with the easy colour-coded display: green, yellow or red. A measurement can be taken even while a child is sleeping.
- Safe and hygienic - No-touch option helps minimize spreading of germs. Safe for use on children and adults.
- Measurement in under 2 seconds - The innovative infrared technology allows measurement of touch temperature in under 2 seconds whether you use the touch or no touch option.
Remove protective cap & Power on
Press and release the power button once. Backlight will come on and the start-up sequence begins.
NOTE: Make sure to remove the protective scanner cap before taking a measurement. When the thermometer is ready and correctly positioned, a horizontal line of dashes (“---”) will appear on the screen.
Position thermometer on or up to 2.5 cm away from the center of the forehead, just between the eyebrows. For No touch readings, the yellow guidance light will show you where you are aiming. If the eyebrow area is covered with hair, sweat or dirt, please clean the area beforehand to improve the reading accuracy. It is important to hold the thermometer and the forehead steady during measurement. Movement will impact the temperature reading.
Press the temperature button (you can press and hold the button or press and release it). When the thermometer is placed correctly, the screen displays a dashed line animation while it takes a reading. After the animation sequence (under 2 seconds), the display shows the temperature reading. The appropriate fever light color is displayed on screen and the confirmation beep is heard.
If the thermometer is positioned too far away from the forehead, it will prompt you to move the thermometer closer by displaying diagram and “0-2 cm”. Slowly move the thermometer toward the forehead until the horizontal line animation starts and the temperature reading is displayed.
Remove the thermometer and read the temperature. For low (no backlight) and normal (green backlight) temperature range, you will hear a single long beep for 2 seconds. For fever (yellow backlight) and possible high fever (red backlight) temperature range, you will hear 10 short beeps.
Thermometer & Batteries