- The World’s First Suspended plates – designed to move more freely with your hair and maintain maximum contact with every stroke.
- Featuring Auto shut off, super-quick 15 second heat up time with variable 230°C temperature.
- World-wide voltage plus heat proof sleeve allowing you to style and go.
- Rock curls one day to poker straight the next? Cool-touch casing surrounds the heated plates, protecting your hands and giving you the freedom to switch up your style.
- 3 year guarantee with the option of extending this to 4 years at no extra cost.
Remington Air Plates Ceramic Hair Straighteners - White S7412
Style every strand with our latest, most innovative hair straighteners. Our Air Plates have unique suspended plates that are designed to move more freely with your hair, and maintain maximum contact with every stroke.
The cool-touch technology in our revolutionary design, directs heat away from the outer casing allowing you to comfortably hold your straighteners when styling, giving you better control and results.
The ceramic and black titanium infused plates, will glide smoothly through your hair, leaving you with a smooth and silky finish.
Unique Suspended Plate Design
From the very moment you experience Air Plates, you'll fall in love.
Completely different to any other straightener you've encountered, the suspended plates will adjust with every stroke, giving you more hair coverage.
Black Titanium Ceramic Plates
The luxurious and silky black plates provide a beautiful contrast alongside the brilliant white, outer-casing.
Created to effortlessly glide through your hair, the ceramic plates provide even heat distribution across your hair.
You'll also find they simply glide as you style from root to tip.
230°C Variable Temperature
A complete god-send for those who struggle in the mornings, a 15 second heat-up time gives you more time to get ready on those hectic days.
The digital heat indicator allows you to select between 5 heat settings up to a maximum temperature of 230°C.
Due to the Air Plates innovative design, the heated plates don't touch the outer casing, making it cooler to touch.
This means you grip the top of your straighteners, use both hands for curling, and hold your straighteners however you're most comfortable.