Compact yet powerful with lightweight design and folding handle. Perfect for travel anywhere around the world.
- The voltage can be adjusted for use at either 125V or 240V by selecting the required voltage using the screw on the handle. Always ensure the voltage to be used corresponds with the voltage selected. Never use the appliance on 240V if the appliance is set to 125V or vice versa.
Instructions for use
- Towel dry and detangle hair.
- Fold open the handle before use.
- Plug the appliance into a suitable mains socket.
- Ensure the voltage to be used corresponds with the voltage selected on the appliance.
- Select the required heat and speed settings.
- After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow to cool before storing away.
Note:IMPORTANT! Always keep the rear of the appliance away from the hair during use, to prevent it being drawn in through the rear air filter.
Heat and Speed Settings
- There are 2 heat/speeds. Use the high heat/speed settings for initial drying and use the low heat/speed settings for styling as the hair begins to dry and for scrunch drying.
- Use the concentrator nozzle to direct the airflow as you style.
IMPORTANT! Only use the concentrator nozzle on the lowest heat / speed setting.
1 x BaByliss Travel Dry 2000
1 x Concentrator nozzle
1 x Instruction booklet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.