CCS Cracked Heel Repair Balm 75 ml - Visible Results In 3 Days For Cracked Heels and Very Dry Feet, Contains 25% Urea and Lactic Acid, Clinically Tested
- Cracked heel repair balm: Formulated to soften and prevent rough, dry and cracked heels
- Clinically tested: Fast acting and targets very dry, cracked feet. Intensely hydrating and can be used day and night
- Professional repair formula CCS Heel Balm: 75g tube. Used by podiatrists. Suitable for diabetics. Lanolin free
- Contains 25% urea and lactic acid: Strengthens and balances the texture of the skin and shields it with a non-greasy protective barrier
- For all year round: Get soft, smooth, sandal-ready feet within 3 days. Exfoliates the skin without the need for pumice
CCS Heel Balm is specially formulated to help control the most difficult cases of rough, dry and cracked heels. Designed for extremely dry, cracked heels, it is clinically tested to help strengthen and balance the texture of the skin, as well as shielding and protecting it it with a non-greasy barrier.
The richly moisturising, lanolin-free balm targets very dry skin on your feet, and contains 25% urea - the body's natural moisturiser - and a high concentration of the anti-oxidant Vitamin E. It’s highly effective and fast acting, whilst being able to exfoliate the skin without the need for pumice, giving you softer, smoother skin within 3 days.
CCS Heel Balm is trusted and used by podiatrists and is suitable for diabetics. The Swedish formula can also be used to moisturise very dry skin on fingers, elbows, knees and cuticles. Apply daily or use over night for an intensive moisturising treat for feet.
- Includes: 75g CCS Heel Balm
- Dermatologically tested and lanolin free
- Clinically tested
- Highly effective in managing and preventing dry and rough skin
- Suitable for diabetics
Initially apply CCS Heel Balm at least twice daily to clean, dry skin, then as necessary; for best results it is recommended to use at night and cover feet with socks. Also suitable for fingers, elbows, knees and cuticles.
Caution. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
About CCS: Swedish skincare since 1979
We’ve been developing innovative, quality footcare products since 1979 and we firmly believe that our products are key to enjoying an active and healthy lifestyle. Our products are developed and manufactured in Sweden and our pharmaceutical heritage means that you can be assured of quality products that really work.
Aqua Urea Dimethicone Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Lactic Acid PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate Stearyl Alcohol Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate Cetyl Alcohol Cyclomethicone Ceteareth-20 Cetearyl Alcohol Octyl Stearate Methyl Gluceth-20 PEG-20 Stearate Ammonium Lactate Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ Oil) Sodium PCA Malic Acid Lauryl Pyrrolidone Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Diazolidinyl Urea Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Monarda Didyma Geranium Robertianum Cananga Odorata Geraniol Linalool Citronellol Limonene
Directions. Initially apply at least twice daily to clean, dry skin, then as necessary. For best results it is recommended to use at night and cover feet with socks. Caution. Do not apply to bleeding or broken skin. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.