- UK'S NO1 SHEET MASK BRAND: In just 15 minutes, skin is intensely rehydrated, soothed and feels softer and refreshed
- BIODEGRADABLE: Because we are committed to the environment, we made our sheet mask compostable in home-compost conditions If you don't own a home-compost, please discard your mask with the pack in the general waste bin
- HYDRATING ACTIVE + NATURAL PLANT EXTRACT: Enriched with HYALURONIC ACID and CHAMOMILE for a soothing and intensely hydrating effect
- ONE BOTTLE OF SERUM: Contains the equivalent of a week's worth of hydrating active in just one mask
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED & VEGAN FORMULA: Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive This FORMULA contains no animal derived ingredients or by-products
- LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED by Cruelty Free International
Ready, set, soothe! Mask up with our revolutionary sheet mask to supercharge your skin in just 15 minutes. This hydrating sheet mask is infused with the quantity of one bottle of serum* that strengthens the skin barrier for up to 24-hour hydration. Enriched with Hyaluronic acid and Chamomile for a hydrating and soothing effect. Suitable for sensitive skin.
967207 4, Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate , Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance, F.I.L B196428/1 Please see back of pack for the latest ingredients list
1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
2. Remove the protective film.
3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes.
4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove.