- Home screening of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib): AFib is associated with a 5x greater risk of stroke and heart failure, so it’s important to detect and begin treatment early
- 2-in-1 blood pressure monitor and Electro Cardiogram (ECG): take an ECG with a regular blood pressure check for hassle-free heart monitoring from the comfort of your home
- Instant understandable ECG results: no need to interpret ECG results, simply receive a clear message stating if AFib has been detected or not
- Access all your information on your phone: seamlessly store all of your blood pressure readings and ECGs in the OMRON connect app, making it easy to share with your doctor or keep track of your health over time
- Items delivered: 1x Complete 2-in-1 blood pressure monitor and ECG with 22 – 42 cm Easy cuff, 4 x AA batteries, instruction manual, storage case; download OMRON connect app for easy access to readings
- Unfortunately, AFib can show no symptoms and may not be present during doctor’s visits because the episodes come and go, which means it’s often left undiagnosed.
- OMRON Complete is NOT intended for diagnosis of any cardiac conditions without a healthcare professional. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
About 1 in 4 middle-aged adults will develop atrial fibrillation (AFib), a common heart condition that can lead to stroke if left unchecked.
AFib is associated with a 5x greater risk of stroke and heart failure, so it’s important to detect and begin treatment early.
Unfortunately, AFib can show no symptoms and may not be present during doctor’s visits because the episodes come and go, which means it’s often left undiagnosed.
Now you can take an ECG with a regular blood pressure check
People with high blood pressure have a higher risk of AtrialFibrillation (AFib), both of these conditions may lead to stroke.In the early stages, AFibrecurs less frequently and is more difficult to detect. Along with daily blood pressure measurements, screening with a single-lead ECG is recommended to help increase Afibdetection rates.
Wrap the blood pressure cuff at least one finger above your elbow line. Position the air tube on the inside of the arm.
Open the OMRON connect app and follow the recording instructions on the screen.
Press the BP Start/Stop button, the cuff will start inflating after a few seconds – both the blood pressure reading and pulse will be displayed on the monitor.
Place thumbs on the electrodes and 2 or more fingers on each of the side electrodes – once in position, and ECG recording will automatically start.
Instant and clear ECG result that tells you if AFib, tachycardia or bradycardia have been detected.
Display for blood pressure readings, pulse and indicators such as cuff wrap
Seamlessly sync your results to the OMRON connect app so you can track your health and easily share with your doctor.