- Comes with 10 large rollers for volume and body
- High heat performance and fast heat up for long salon quality results
- Includes 10 pins for easy use
- Lightweight and compact
- Dual voltage for anywhere use
TRESemme Volume Rollers
Inspired by the salon, the TRESemme Volume Rollers build body, volume and soft curls for good results. Includes 10 large rollers with fast heat up and high heat, for lasting salon quality results. It has a lightweight and compact design makes it ideal for travel. Includes a soft storage case and with a multi-voltage feature, it is ideal for styling hair at home or away. All 10 rollers can be heated at the same time and includes 10 metals pins to secure rollers in place for fast and easy styling.
The Volume Rollers are an ideal part of the TRESemme Body range of styling tools. All of the styling tools in the Body range are specially designed – and salon inspired - to create voluminous styles. TRESemmé is dedicated to creating hair care and styling products that are salon quality without the salon price. Salon inspired, stylist tested products to help you create your own style and experience that salon feeling each day.
- Towel dry and detangle the hair.
- Use TRESemme Heat Defence Spray to help protect hair from styling.
- Dry hair as normal, ensuring the hair is fully dry before using the rollers. Never use the rollers on wet hair.
- Place the roller set on a level, heatproof surface and plug into a suitable mains socket.
- With the pouch lid closed, press the “I/O” switch to the “I” position to turn the roller set on.
- The rollers will take approximately 10 minutes to fully heat up and be ready to use. Keep the lid of the pouch closed during this time to ensure the maximum temperature is reached.
- Once the rollers have heated up, open the lid and start styling.
- After use, switch off the unit by pressing the “I/O” switch to the “O” position and unplug from the mains.
- Allow to cool completely before storing
Do not use the appliance if the lead is damaged. In the event of damage, discontinue use immediately. If the lead is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer. Return the appliance to the Customer Care Centre (refer to ‘UK After Sales Service’ section for further information). No repair must be attempted by the consumer. Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in.
10x Metal Pins
10x large Rollers